The ASQ Women in Quality Symposium, now in its second year, is a daylong virtual event taking place on Wednesday, Dec. 8, starting at 9:00 AM US Central time.
This event provides an inclusive platform that gives voice to vital conversations centered around increasing inclusivity, authenticity, and allyship for women throughout the quality landscape.
Through storytelling, virtual roundtables, and engaging panel sessions, attendees will engage with thought leaders for insight into:
- Developing into an authentic, mindful leader
- Supporting all women—and finding support for yourself in the process
- Discovering the passion for purpose
- Understanding—and thriving—in the role of an ally
- Finding strength and resilience as a singular woman in professional spaces
To learn more and to register for the ASQ Women in Quality Symposium, visit online here.