Exemplar Global Certification (a division of Exemplar Global Inc.) will be requiring any personnel holding certification in the following programs to meet new ISO 9001:2015 certification requirements:
- Competency-based QMS auditors (all grades)
- Qualification-based QMS auditors (all grades)
- Internal auditors holding the ISO 9001:2008 scope
- Heavy vehicle accreditation auditors
- Certified quality management systems practitioners
The certification requirements are currently being drafted and will align with the release of the Final Draft International Standard (FDIS) ISO 9001:2015.
An update to this advisory will be circulated shortly after release of the FDIS, outlining:
- What is required to demonstrate transition adequacy
- Date to begin transition requirements
- Deadline to complete transition requirements
- Any Exemplar Global Certification costs associated with transitioning
Currently, many certified professionals are seeking advanced professional development to the Draft International Standard (DIS) and have approached Exemplar Global to provide a solution. Exemplar Global College (an independent division of Exemplar Global) supports the current demand by offering all auditors certified to the ISO 9001:2008 scope ISO 9001:2015 transition development and assessment.
By completing the online course and assessment, auditors will demonstrate a current understanding of the new changes before ISO 9001:2015 standard is published.
Details for completing the Exemplar Global College ISO 9001:2015 transition offerings can be found at www.exemplarglobalcollege.org/demand.