In the five years since its launch, the Quality 4.0 Summit from ASQ has given quality professionals unique insight into how the new digital frontier can better inform, drive, and innovate quality standards within an organization. Starting on October 25, this year the Summit goes deeper, with education and networking to help practitioners at any level of an enterprise move from concept to execution at any point along the digital transformation spectrum.
The 2021 Summit offers all attendees virtual access to thought leaders, leading solution providers, and colleagues in addition to enhanced networking and extended knowledge transfer in a safe, easily accessible online environment.
The event includes:
- Live interactive sessions presented via a dynamic livestream platform
- A collection of on-demand content peer-reviewed and curated by ASQ member leaders
- Virtual networking opportunities to grow your connections in the digital transformation community
- Keynote and plenary sessions geared toward the latest views on data science, process tools, global trends, and collaborative culture
- The Quality 4.0 Solutions Center offering product discovery, applications, and resources for transformation initiatives
To learn more and register, visit online here.