Now in its third year, Exemplar Global’s Food Safety Expo is a unique resource for auditors and other quality professionals within the food safety industry. It is an essential part of continual learning for anyone within this sector, and it starts in just a few short weeks, on March 1, 2021.
The 20 sessions at the Food Safety Expo run the gamut of topics of critical interest to those who audit (or are audited to) food safety standards and schemes like ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, and SQF. Some of the presentations include:
- “Transferable Skillsets of Food Safety Auditors” by Wendy Edwards
- “Remote Audits and Food Safety in the COVID-19 Era” by Jorge Bravo
- “Auditing Protocols Specific to Food Manufacturers” by Nancy Nouaimeh
- “How Regulatory Authorities Use Policy and Standards to Support Food Systems” by Colin Christmas
All content is 100-percent online and 100-percent on-demand, and there will also be a pair of live sessions where attendees can pose questions directly to our expert panels. Certificates of attendance will be available for continuing professional development purposes.
Important details on the Food Safety Expo
- When: March 1–31, 2021
- Where: Your computer or connected device
- How to register: Online here