The Future of Auditing Expo is an incomparable resource for auditors of management system standards and schemes for both today and tomorrow. As one of Exemplar Global’s most popular annual online events, the Future of Auditing Expo presents the tools, technologies, standards, and schemes that auditors need to consider to remain on the cutting edge of the industry moving forward.
Running from Oct. 1-31, the Future of Auditing Expo offers more than 20 on-demand presentations on a variety of pertinent topics from many thought leaders within industry, including:
- “Remote Audits: The Best Practices to Embrace and Pitfalls to Avoid” by Ernest Blanchard
- “The Psychology of Auditing in Quality 4.0” by Milton Krivokuca
- “How to Conduct an Efficient Integrated Management System Audit” by Rick Litts
- “Statistical Methods and Data Analysis: What Every Auditor Should Know and Every Auditor Should Ask” by Rai Chowdhary
- “Internal Auditing and Risk” by Craig D’Souza
- “Top 10 Predictions for Auditing Food Systems in 2030” by Colin Christmas
- And more!
This 100-percent online event also includes several live sessions allowing attendees to interact directly with these presenters, all of whom are recognized subject matter experts. It’s a unique opportunity to learn from the best and expand your knowledge base. Continuing professional development (CPD) certificates are available for those attending individual sessions.
Remember, the Future of Auditing Expo kicks off on October 1, so act now to register and enjoy a full month’s worth of great content.