Every step in the automotive supply chain, beginning with raw materials and ending with assembled vehicles being delivered to customers, is interconnected. Throughout the entire process, both internal and external forces require supply chain professionals to be agile—continuously working toward minimizing costs, while optimizing manufacturing and distribution.
AIAG’s 2021 Supply Chain and International Trade Summit is a virtual event exploring these and other current and emerging trends, including the impact of vehicle electrification on the supply chain, new and shifting customs, regulations for importing parts into the United States, and more. The event will also help answer questions such as:
- How are digital applications improving the ways we work, and making supply chain management a more responsive, dynamic undertaking?
- What has changed in the traditional material ordering and delivery sequence, and on the factory floor itself?
- How will the battery electric vehicle and the connected vehicle affect management of the supply chain?
- What are the latest developments in renewable energy and logistics decarbonization?
- How have traditional supply chain reliability concerns changed?
Whether you are experienced in the automotive supply chain or new to the industry, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to hear from leaders and get your questions answered.
Click here to learn more and register—the AIAG Supply Chain and International Trade Summit begins on September 9.