The American Society for Quality (ASQ) has named its 2018 board of directors, which includes members from various industries worldwide.
The board represents the society’s worldwide membership, supports ASQ growth, and is responsible for the supervision of the organization. The board’s responsibilities include adopting a strategic plan and budget, setting direction, providing resources, and approving policies.
The directors are as follows:
- Elmer Corbin—Chair, IBM Corp.
- Eric Hayler— Past Chair, BMW Manufacturing
- Benito Flores—Chair-Elect, Universidad De Monterrey
- Francisco (Paco) Santos—Treasurer, Metalsa Inc.
- Sylvester (Bud) Newton Jr.—Section Affairs Council Chair, Arconic Corp.
- Daniella Picciotti—Technical Communities Council Chair, QMS Alliance
- Donald Brecken—Commercial Tool Group
- Heather Crawford—Emergo Group
- Jim Creiman—Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Ha Dao—Emerson Residential and Commercial Solutions
- James Kittredge—Adaptimmune US
- Scott Moeller—GI Supply
- Raul Molteni—Molteni Consulting Group
- Luis Morales—Verizon Telematics Inc.
- Mark Moyer—Moyer Consultant Group LLC
- Paulo Sampaio—Universidade do Minho
- Barrie Simpson—Genentech Inc.
- JoAnn Sternke—Studer Education
- John Vandenbemden—Q-Met-Tech LLC
- Allen Wong—Abbott Nutrition
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, ASQ is a leading authority on quality.