Medical electrical equipment and systems standards are continuously updated. This can make it difficult for manufacturers of medical electrical equipment and systems to keep up with the latest changes, which affects safety, performance, processes, technical documentation, product development schedules, and time to market.
CSA is presenting a webinar on Sep. 21 at 10 a.m. Eastern time regarding the latest changes to IEC 60601-1 (edition 3.2).
This one-hour webinar will discuss:
- Changes to the normative process standards and how they affect IEC 60601-1 evaluations
- Major changes to ISO 14971:2019 from the prior edition
- Usability engineering process IEC 62366-1:2015 requirements
- Software development process IEC 62304:2006/62304:2006/Amendment 1:2015 requirements
- Major changes to alarm standard IEC 60601-1-8
- And more
The speaker is Vamsee Patta, technical training specialist of the CSA Medical Product Group.
Click here to learn more and register.